We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are all looking forward to reopening our practice and navigating through our new routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your previous visits to our office. With that said, our current and new infection control procedures were developed to keep you and our staff – both safe and comfortable.
We continue to follow strict standards for infection control, sterilization and the use of Personal Protective Equipment. We have implemented new technology for air purification to remove pathogens. We have also made procedural changes.
You will notice several changes when you come into the office for your next appointment, which will include the following.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask several screening questions, as recommended by the Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). You will be asked the same set of questions – again when you are in the office.
- We ask everyone entering the office to use hand sanitizer. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other areas throughout the office for your use as needed.
- You will notice the waiting room will no longer have magazines, childrens toys or other items typically available in this area, since they are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to accommodate for social distancing, and this might result in fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow for greater time between patients, so we can reduce waiting times for you, and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps weve taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To schedule an appointment, please call our office or visit our website.
Were grateful to have you as our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.