A healthy smile is a thing of beauty. Come visit Dr. Rae and his team at Carolina Dental Alliance-Piedmont for a complete range of general and cosmetic dentistry services including preventative, restorative and replacement offerings. Our team will go out of their way to take good care of you and your smile. We accept and file most dental insurance and offer flexible payment options. We also offer special savings on new patient packages that offer tremendous savings on the services you use most.
Crowns & Bridgework
Oral Cancer Screening
Gum Disease treatment
Professional teeth cleaning
Removable Partial Dentures
Removable Complete Dentures
Carolina Dental Alliance-Piedmont
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM / 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM / 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM / 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
8024 Augusta Rd, Piedmont, SC 29673, USA
Carolina Dental Alliance Piedmont Is Excited to Share New Services We Will Be Offering!!
- We will be partnering with Dandy lab to offer digital impressions for a number of services!
- The 1st one we are excited about is clear aligners!
- Clear aligners are an alternative to regular metal braces with the same results.
- Teenagers or adults can use clear aligners to get that perfect smile in less time and money, than traditional braces.
- Impressions will no longer be a hassle for the patient because, with Dandy, we will be doing digital impressions with a scanner.
Welcome to Patient Connect, a convenient online account exclusively for Carolina Dental Alliance patients.
Our Patient Connect portal gives you secure 24/7 access to your account, including:
- Your appointment and treatment history
- Our request appointment page
- Your account and insurance balance
- Convenient online payment options
Tyler B. Rae, DMD
Raised in Greenville, Dr. Tyler B. Rae is a Mauldin High School graduate. He has a dedication to patient service and this community which are his primary motivators. He always strives to exceed patient expectations which was instilled in him at an early age. Upon graduating from Mauldin, Dr. Rae attended Clemson University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences. His love for Clemson and Clemson football runs deep. He obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine from the Dental College of Georgia, where he graduated with high honors. After graduation, Dr. Rae relocated back to his home town to pursue his dental career with Carolina Dental Alliance. He has a supportive and loving family in Greenville, which includes his loving wife Jennifer. In this free time, he enjoys spending time with his daughter, Gia, and his two shih-tzus, Charlie and Sergio. On Saturdays, you will find him in Death Valley cheering on his Tigers!