Providing beautiful smiles for more than 25 years, the office of Summerville dentist, Dr. James Andrews, proudly serves patients throughout Dorchester, Berkeley, and Colleton counties. Cities he serves include Summerville, Ridgeville, Charleston, Moncks Corner, Ladson, Hanahan, Walterboro, Cottageville, St. George, and Holly Hill, SC.
To make your visits even easier, we accept and file most dental insurance. Call about an appointment today!
Crowns & Bridgework
Oral Cancer Screening
Gum Disease treatment
Professional teeth cleaning
Root Canal treatment
1720 Old Trolley Road, Summerville, SC 29485, USA
Welcome to Patient Connect, a convenient online account exclusively for Carolina Dental Alliance patients.
Our Patient Connect portal gives you secure 24/7 access to your account, including:
- Your appointment and treatment history
- Our request appointment page
- Your account and insurance balance
- Convenient online payment options
Dr. James C. Andrews
A native of Charleston, South Carolina, Dr. James Andrews graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina School of Dental Medicine in 1974. He accepted a teaching position with the university’s Department of Oral Medicine before entering the United States Army Dental Corps as a Dental Officer. After serving at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, Dr. Andrews established a private dental practice in Summerville in 1978. Highly regarded for his skills in Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, Dr. Andrews has also completed numerous advanced courses to provide patients with all tooth replacement options, including dental implants. He is skilled in providing all phases of implant dentistry in one convenient location. Additionally, Dr. Andrews is certified to provide IV Sedation, giving patients the option of having treatment performed in a twilight sleep state. Oral sedation is also available. In addition to having achieved Fellowship status in the American Dental Implant Association, he is an active member of the International Dental Implant Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association, and is devoted to the community through ongoing civic involvement.
Why Choose Dr. James Andrews?
- Graduate, MUSC School of Dental Medicine
- Master Series: Advanced Implant & Bone Grafting Surgeries
- Graduate, Baylor University Contemporary Esthetics
- Mastership, International Dental Implant Association
- Fellow, American Dental Implant Association
- Certified, I.V Sedation
- Appointed Mentor, CEREC 3D Technology
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Advanced Training: Dental Implants
- Advanced Training: Cosmetic Dentistry
- Advanced Training: TMJ Disorders (Pankey Institute)
- Advanced Training: Cosmetic Dentures