If you are looking for friendly, affordable dental care, come visit Dr. Wellman and staff at Saluda Dental Group. Our well-trained team of dental professionals can provide you with all the latest in general and cosmetic dentistry services.
Crowns & Bridgework
Oral Cancer Screening
Gum Disease treatment
Professional teeth cleaning
Root Canal treatment
101 R L Sawyer Md Dr, Saluda, SC 29138, USA
Saluda Dental South Carolina Is Excited to Share New Services We Will Be Offering!!
- We will be partnering with Dandy lab to offer digital impressions for a number of services!
- The 1st one we are excited about is clear aligners!
- Clear aligners are an alternative to regular metal braces with the same results.
- Teenagers or adults can use clear aligners to get that perfect smile in less time and money, than traditional braces.
- Impressions will no longer be a hassle for the patient because, with Dandy, we will be doing digital impressions with a scanner.
- Digital impressions can be done now for crowns, dentures, and bridges.
The best part of these new services is we are also partnering with a new finance partner to offer payment options with instant approval
Over the next two weeks, we will be sharing clips from our training, how digital scans work, and lots of useful information about our new services and how our finance partner can help with creating a payment option that works for each patient!
We look forward to sharing this with our existing patients and anyone looking to improve their smile.
Welcome to Patient Connect, a convenient online account exclusively for Carolina Dental Alliance patients.
Our Patient Connect portal gives you secure 24/7 access to your account, including:
- Your appointment and treatment history
- Our request appointment page
- Your account and insurance balance
- Convenient online payment options
Dr. Scott Wellman
Dr. Scott Wellman was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ. He is an Arizona State University Alumnus and a Cum Laude graduate of MCV School of Dentistry in Richmond, Virginia. His education and experience have allowed him to become fluent in Spanish. Dr. Wellman is enthusiastic about dentistry and welcomes community members of all backgrounds to experience superior oral health. Aside from being a sports enthusiast, he enjoys spending his spare time with his four children and his lovely wife.